1. The Members shall be defined as companies or organizations privately owned, that are qualified to do business in their local jurisdiction in accordance with the local rules or laws.
2. Our policy is to have maximum 2-3 Agents from each country except USA, Russia, China, Brazil and India. In special and for good cause we reserve all rights to change the criteria of the membership number mentioned above(e.g: in the Caribbean area an appointed hub Member represents the islands).
3. The membership fee for a 12-Month-Time-Period is 550US Dollars.
4. The annual Conferences are held once per year primarily to allow the Members to meet face-to-face for business discussion.
5. The Members must attend the annual Conferences in every second year. Failure to attend 2 consecutive compulsory Conferences results in revokation of the membership.
6. The annual Conference Place & Date is defined by the Easy Cargo Network Director.
7. All Members must respect the nature of confidentiality involved in all agent/client/business relationships.
8. We expect that the Agents must answer to each other’s request within 24 hours after their first contact.
9. It is suggested that all Members should maintain updated all their details such as e-mail address,phone number…etc
10. Payment between the Members is the matter of the Agents, all profits must be agreed between them, and the 30 days payment deadline between them is just a suggestion. The Members must bear their own bank charges.
11. The Members recognize and understand that all transactions are undertaken at their own risk and discretion. The Easy Cargo Network does not take any responsibilty for their business attitude.
12. In case of any dispute which does not result of mutual agreement within 60 days, all parties concerned, must report to the Easy Cargo Network Director, who investigates and acts on all parties behalf.
13. If a Member is deemed to have defaulted on a payment to a fellow member, the Easy Cargo Network Director reserves the right to notify all the Members by means of the communication system available.
14. In the event of expulsion, due to non-compliance with the Code of Conduct of the Easy Cargo Network, or stopping of the operation of your company etc., the 12-Month-Period Fee is not refundable.
15. Resignation or revokation of the membership during the 12-Month- Period does not oblige the Easy Cargo Network to any refund of the Fee. The 12-Month-Period Fee is not transferable under any circumstances.
16. A Member may leave the Easy Cargo Network at any time. The 12-Month-Period Fee is not refundable.
17. In the event of termination or revokation of the membership, for whatever reason, the Member agrees to remove the Easy Cargo Network name, logo etc. from its literature, publicity materials, and its login, password as well as the agent’s details are terminated with immediate effect.
18. The Easy Cargo Network shall inform all existing members of the termination or revocation of the membership status stating the reasons for such occurrence. Nevertheless the Easy Cargo Network cannot be obliged to provide all and full details of such reasons.
19. Hereby we declare and take the responsibility for not giving out the details or any kind of confidential information about the Easy Cargo Network registered member companies and agents for any third part’s request in no circumstances at all, until the registered member of the registered company in the Easy Cargo Network agrees in writing to do so.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.